Thursday, December 07, 2006

More Darcy-isms

I had some funny conversations with Darcy this morning that I thought I'd share here...

As I sat down to eat my cereal this morning she started up this conversation,

D: Mommy, what do you want from Christmas?
S: I don't know honey, what do you want?
D: Nothing, sweetie.

Somehow, I'm not convinced she meant that. Especially because when I tried to recreate the conversation for Nick later, her reponse had changed to "Dora the Plorer".

As she was lying down in my bed while I was getting dressed,

D: Mommy, I like yourself.
S: You like myself?
D: Yes, I sure do!

Well, I appreciate that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just makes me want to squeeze her! How cute.

11:45 AM  
Blogger kathryn said...

positively adorable!

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too cute!!!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home