Wednesday, June 20, 2007

So Graceful

I'm not the most graceful person at the best of times. In fact, I can be quite clumsy. Pregnancy seems to bring out the best in me (sarcasm intended). Today I seemed to hit a new low. Literally.

I work from home on Wednesdays. I had a lot to get accomplished today and Nick was off so he took Darcy to the mall to give me some peace and quiet. I was chatting with a co-worker on MSN and needed to stretch my back. While I was stretching the wheeled office chair on which I was sitting toppled over, taking me with it. Before I could day anything about it I was smashing down onto the floor, jarring my back.

But that's not all. The chair also crashed into the laundry room door. This door tends to stick so we don't close it all the way. Well the force the chair hit the door with closed it firmly shut and I couldn't open it again. Did I mention that the bathroom is in there? A pregnant lady and a stuck door blocking the bathroom are not a good combination!

I seem to be OK, just frustrated with my own clumsiness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home