Friday, September 21, 2007

One Month

Where has one month gone? We can't believe that Wesley is already a month old! To celebrate, he had his best night ever last night. We only got up twice, each time for half an hour. In my books, that's a good night's sleep right now.

On a separate note, we've joined the ranks of the minivan owners. We bought a used Honda Odyssey that we'll be picking up tomorrow. Nick has just informed me that it's actually called a "sports van" instead of a minivan. Regardless, I'm glad the Neon will be leaving our driveway tomorrow.

Have a good weekend everybody!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue-Ann said...

Welcome to the Family-mobile Club! That's how I refer to my mini-van! :-)

7:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah! Now I won't have to squeeze in between the two car seats when I visit. I think my hip is still bruised ;)

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home