Friday, October 27, 2006

Real Beauty

I've posted about Dove's Campaign for Real Beauty before and how much I love it. My sister-in-law, Stef included a link on her blog this morning that I want to put here too. It's a link to another short film which is trying to break down the stereotypes about beauty in our society. You should be able to click on the link below when you've got a minute to watch the film.

http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.ca/bblank.asp?id=6895

Aside from that, I'm in the middle of getting ready to head out of town for the weekend. Darcy and I are leaving for Cambridge this afternoon and Nick will be meeting us there tonight. Woo hoo! We'll also be celebrating my niece Laura's 4th birthday while we're there.

Have a great weekend everybody!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Neat. I posted about this yesterday.

I guess we're surfing the same web pages! :)

Have a great weekend! Safe travels!

Christina

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been a Dove girl since I was about 14 years old (which happens to be more years than I can count on two hands) and am impressed with the way they've been marketing themselves over the last few years. Love their products, love their attitude.

Enjoy the weekend 'en famille'.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home