Monday, July 09, 2007

Back at the Hospital

Back for another check-up today, which we hoped would clear up some of the confusion from last week.

The ultra sound seemed to confirm that the placenta has cleared itself, but doesn't seem to be entirely out of a dangerous position yet. We're keeping an eye on that.

The new concern today was that my levels of amniotic fluid were low. The 2.5 percentile of good levels. That's not good. The nurse suggested I might be put on bed rest because of this. Nick asked if there's anything I can do to increase the level of fluid and we were told there isn't. So, I'm still taking it easy and waiting until I see my doctor on Wednesday to see what she has to say.

So while I was encouraged on Thursday, there still seems to be some room for concern. I'm going to go sit on the couch now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yvette said...

This must be such a frustrating time. Better eat some chocolate!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The cookies should be at your place by the end of the week.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Sue Matthews said...

Sweet! Thanks.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home