Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Lighter Post

Thanks for all your good wishes yesterday. I'll keep you updated with how things go. When we went back this morning we confirmed that the concern is more about the placenta previa than about the size of the baby, although weight gain would still be a good thing. I'd never pass up cookies!

Anyway, when I was cleaning out my office last week I found this old CD lying around my office. Darcy loves the VeggieTales right now so I thought she'd enjoy it, even though she didn't know many of the songs on there. I was right. She loved the CD and already has the songs all memorized. Well, at least her understanding of the songs. One of the songs talks about having the love of Jesus in your heart. She was singing along, or at least I thought she was. Then when we got out of the car and into the house she lifted up her shirt and said, "Look Mommy, the cheese is in my heart!"

I must have laughed for an hour! Good little Swiss girl!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good little Swiss girl, indeed - "the cheese is in my heart" ... just wait until the day when "the groove is in the heart"!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

Another Darcy classic!

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty funny!

It's amuzing to hear a kids' version of songs!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home