Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Today's Update

So I finally got to see my OB this morning. I feel a lot better after chatting with her.

First of all, the baby is perfect developmentally. None of the nurses or techs could answer that question for me, so that's something that has really been worrying me. There doesn't seem to be anything to worry about health-wise (these ultra sounds are scored out of 8 and we keep getting 8/8) aside from the baby being small.

If the placenta stays where it is right now, she sees no need to schedule a c-section, we should be able to have a safe delivery. She wants to keep an eye on that.

She also wants to keep an eye on the amniotic fluid, which is low. She didn't seem to be overly concerned about this and said that there's absolutely nothing I can do about it, she just wants to know what's going on.

So I'm still going to the hospital twice a week, but it seems like most of the real danger has passed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome Sue!!!!...we will keep praying!!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good news!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Yvette said...

Great news, Sue!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home