Friday, December 14, 2007

Naughty or Nice

Nick worked from 10 last night until 7:00 this morning so he's sleeping all day today. When he does that we usually try to clear out of the house to keep things quiet for him. I had a few last-minute Christmas errands to run so I decided we'd go to the mall this morning.

So when Darcy was eating her breakfast I told her what our plans for the morning would be: a quick trip to the library and then the mall. Usually the mall is one of her favourite places to go but today she screamed "Nooo!" I was shocked. I asked her why she didn't want to go to the mall and she said, "Because Santa is there and I don't want him to ask if I've been bad or good."

Is there something on your conscience, Darcy?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Naughty or nice, she's already got something from Auntie Stef waiting for her.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Sue-Ann said...

That's funny! It's ok Darcy...I suspect you'll get something even if you have been naughty!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home