Saturday, December 08, 2007

A Promise is a Promise

I want this recorded for the family records.

Yesterday I was holding Wesley on my lap as we were sitting on the couch. He looked at Darcy playing on the floor and he started laughing. She laughed back and he laughed again. They went back and forth like that for a few minutes. It was so sweet.

It seemed to inspire Darcy. She got up off the floor and gave him a big hug. Then she said, "Wesley, we are never going to tease each other and we're never going to fight."

See, now it's in writing. Do you think I can get her to consent to sign something like that?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet.

If it works, get them to teach their cousins! I couldn't believe how early the fighting/teasing started.

Lucas will laugh when Laura gets hurt. That really gets her mad!

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice...I hope it works. I wouldn't get your hope up though!! Noah gets a great deal of pleasure out of teasing and bugging his sister!!!
Melissa

7:15 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

Good luck with that, Sue.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

R i g h t.

Be sure to let us know how well that doesn't work out.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home