Thursday, January 17, 2008

I Have Something To Tell You

If you are coming to our house this weekend be ready to hear the words, "I have something to tell you...". Apparently Darcy has a lot on her mind right now and she needs to make an announcement before she says anything. Then once you have acknowledged that she has something to tell you she will tell you about something very important that happened in either Beauty and the Beast (which she calls "Belle"), Aladdin or Cinderella.

Wesley definitely seems to be on the mend but the rest of us are fighting it now. I seem to be in the best shape of anyone at this point. I seem to have a killer immune system while I'm nursing. It comes in handy. Nick has a pretty sore throat and a cough and Darcy is coughing constantly.

Even with the coughing and sniffling we're really excited about our families coming to visit this weekend for Wesley's dedication. We're super-excited about seeing Papa after his time in India. I probably won't have much to add until the weekend is all over.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura's phrase is "Guess What?....". I actually hadn't noticed it, until Lucas picked it up and started saying it too. Now it bugs me!

We're excited about the weekend too!

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried the Vicks on the soles of the feet with socks on? It worked for both Joshua and I for the coughing.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home