Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The End of an Era

I'm not sure if I've bragged about this on here before or not, but when we moved Darcy up to a "big girl bed" she never got out of it. She would stay in bed until one of came to get her, no matter when that was. She would sometimes call for us and tell us that she was ready to get out of bed, but she would always wait there for us.

That seems to be over. Yesterday at the end of nap time I was feeding Wes and Nick was at work. I guess she felt she'd waited long enough because I suddenly heard footsteps in the hallway. I was just finishing with Wes so I went to check on her and tell her it was OK for her to be up.

Then this morning she got out of bed and came into our room when she was ready to get up. Fortunately it was at a decent hour. Hopefully she won't start coming in at 5:00 or anything like that.

On the Wesley front, he clearly didn't want the grass to grow under his feet between milestones. After his big belly-to-back roll yesterday he has now rolled from his back to his belly twice today. It won't be long before he's moving all over the room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home