Thursday, July 24, 2008

People are Funny

Everywhere we go as a family we get bombarded with people telling us how much Wesley looks like Nick. Even if people don't stop us to talk to us (and it's still surprising to me how many people do that!) we've often heard people talking to each other as we've gone past about the resemblance. It's bizarre.

So when a woman stopped us yesterday in Costco to fuss over the kids we were expecting more of the same. Imagine our surprise when she said to Wesley, "You look just like your Mommy!" I almost laughed in her face. If Nick hadn't been standing right there then maybe I would understand but Nick was pushing the stroller. Then she looked at Darcy and told her that she looks just like Daddy!

I think she might need new glasses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue-Ann said...

That's hilarious! She definately needs glasses....

Funny story, people tell me all the time CJ looks just like me! :-)

2:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you sure she didn't have one of those white canes with the red on the end ;)

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home