Sunday, October 29, 2006

Great Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend in Cambridge with Nick and all my family.

Darcy was really excited to see Nick again and gave him another warm welcome on Saturday morning. She woke up crying just after he got there on Friday night, but when he went in to comfort her, she didn't seem to know who he was. She just wanted her mommy. Saturday morning was a different story though. She gave him her normal "Daddy! My Daddy!" and then she wouldn't get out of his arms for a couple of hours.

It was great to see Nick and it's even greater to know that this whole thing is almost over. In less than 2 weeks Darcy and I will be in Montreal and that is Nick's last week. Woo hoo.

One of the highlights of the weekend for me was when we were walking through the mall in Cambridge on Saturday afternoon. Darcy was riding on Nick's shoulders and she leaned over and said "I'm so happy to have my Daddy back." Sweet.

On a different note, we're now into night one of the big girl bed. She went to sleep without any trouble. She's been in bed for half an hour so far, so I realize the night is young. I'll keep you posted. Check out our Flickr page for pictures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you guys!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home