Friday, July 27, 2007

Another Quick Visit

They gave me another pass for today. Woo hoo! We're sorting through baby clothes right now. In case you don't check Nick's blog, we've just found out this baby is a boy! We're thrilled with that. We think we've settled on a name, but we'll let you know that when he arrives.

So we're packing up the girl clothes for my cousin who is expecting a girl in September. My sister has offered some boy clothes, so we're all set.

I'm still getting a steady rotation of absolutely insane roommates. If I'm still sane when this baby arrives, it will be a miracle!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still thinking about you every day!

Hope the next few weeks will go quickly for you!

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so exciting that you are having a boy!! Little boys are great (not that girls arn't...it is just different!)
I will continue praying over the next few weeks!!!

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I miss something?? I thought you were the only cousin pregnant. Who else is expecting???

Any hoo. Congrats on the boy!!! So excited for you. Take it easy and don't do too much.

I am trying to think of ways to help you stay sane with all the insanity in your room. So far I am coming up empty.......hey we are all robbins - insanity sort of runs with us.....lol....

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sue: Len and I are in town now and will be here on and off, with some trips to London in between. WE have to go this week for sure as our furniture arrives and we have to be there to put it in storage. But if I can help with Darcy at all, please let me know. Just call TIm's at 258-7854 and if I am around I will come and help out. Hope you are doing as the doctor said! Bye for now.
Joanne

11:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's gonna be fun for all of you. The countdown is on ...

8:59 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

BOYS ARE AWESOME!...but I'm a little biased!

Congratulations - and still praying for a safe, uneventful delivery for mommy and baby.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home